The Plum double swing set features:
- Double the seats for twice the fun! Children will love the classic double swing set from Plum for great outdoor play and exercise. The natural qualities of the timber will blend into any garden design whether modern or traditional.
- The double swings use soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats for extra strength.
- Premium FSC certified timber which ensures this playset is extremely strong.
- The frame also has wooden cross braces for extra stability
- Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
- 12 month warranty against wood rot and insect damage
- Easy to assemble in approx. 1 hour with 2 adults
- All hardware supplied for installation including ground anchors for concreting into the ground
- Max user weight 50kg per swing
- Assembled size: L2.23 x W1.62 x H2.09m
|Please allow a 2m safety perimeter. Adult supervision required at all times. Not suitable for children under 36 months until fully assembled – fall hazard and small parts – choking hazard. Minimum user age 3 years, maximum user age 10 years. Max user weight 50kg. Suitable for outdoor, domestic use only.|
- Your order is placed within 24 hours of receiving it.
- Depending on your location, delivery of your order may take up to 10 business days, however, metro areas usually range between 3 and 6 business days.
- On most occasions Toll IPEC are able to deliver your goods sooner than this estimate. The delivery times provided by Oz Mega Toys are estimates only, Oz Mega Toys will not be held accountable for late deliveries.
To avoid missing out on receiving your delivery the first time, we suggest the following options:
Leave a note on your front door with your name, consignment number and an “Authority to Leave” i.e;
- “leave under the carport”,
- “at front door”,
- “Behind side gate” etc.
Do not leave an “Authority to Leave” unless you are comfortable that it is safe.
- Alternatively if you will not be home on the ETA day but you will be home the day after, you can contact the Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 in advance of your delivery date requesting they hold your package until a suitable day when you will be home to accept delivery.
Drivers are unable to grant specific requests such as "Deliver between 1-2pm".
If a delivery is refused, a redelivery charge may be charged to you.
Check all items have been delivered before signing. DO NOT refuse delivery; the rest of your items will be on its way shortly. If this occurs please call Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 to lodge a case.
Please contact our customer service team should you notice any issues or defects with your product before returning any goods. Products should be returned within 28 days, in original undamaged packaging, with all the parts, accessories and instructions.
OzMegaToys.com.au& our supplier reserves the right to make a 15%restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion.
OzMegaToys.com.au also reserves the right to charge your delivery fee for collecting goods from your premises, including an additional $13 fee for all collections in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order or changed your mind. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We are on call for you 24/7 through our online chat
- Or call us between 9 am and 6 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and our helpful team will answer any questions you might have.
- We provide a 1 stop shop for all your favourite local brand at the best prices on the market and guarantee our price match policy.
- We offer the best price & quality with the best service & pass on our manufacturer’s warranties to you, our valued customer.
- If you would like to know more about us, click here, or click our live chat to speak to someone right now.