For train drivers, town planners and motorists, Plum’s Train and Track Activity Table is full of fun!
Build up the train track to pick up passengers and explore the town on foot or by road.
Want a change of scenery? Flip the table top over and start again!
The Train and Track Table has 140 wooden pieces to play with and drawers to keep them all in afterwards. It is made from solid timber.
Suitable for drivers, developers and discoverers aged three years and over.
Get on board this fantastic Train and Track Wooden Activity Table!
The Plum Train and Track Wooden Activity Table is ideal for hours of creative role play and includes the track, vehicles and buildings that little ones need for hours of imaginative fun.
It will be full steam ahead for children’s imaginative play as they build up the track, organize the towns people, drive the trains and cars as they act out everyday scenarios.
- A fantastic reversible table top with detailed scenes to inspire imaginations - a vibrant town scene with rail and road, shops and house, as well as a village scene with train track and countryside landscape.
- Table has wooden drawers for storage
- Made from responsibly sourced timber
- Supplied with 140 wooden accessories;
- 6 pc train and carriage set,
- A rail road crossing
- A mountain
- A train Station
- 4 cars,
- A bus,
- 21 people,
- 4 road lights,
- 10 road signs,
- 32 landscape pieces,
- traffic guides,
- train park,
- 46 track pieces including bridges.
- 5 buildings including train station, school, hospital, church and post office
- Minimum user age is 3 years
- Not suitable for children under 36 months – small parts - choking hazard
- Adult assembly required
- Adult supervision recommended at all times
- Supplied flat packed and pre-drilled with easy step-by-step assembly instructions
- Recommended age: 3 years+
- Assembled size: L1.25 x W0.80 x H0.45m
- EAN: 5036523047623
- Product may vary slightly from image shown
- Accessory styles may vary
- Compatible with most wooden train and track sets, including Thomas® and Chugginton®
|ASSEMBLED SIZE||L125 x W80 x H45cm|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||3 years - 10 years|
|SELF ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Yes|
|APPROX. ASSEMBLY TIME||2 adults, 1 hour|
|Minimum user age 3 years. Not suitable for children under 36 months- small parts - choking hazard. Adult assembly required. Adult supervision recommended at all times.|
- Your order is placed within 24 hours of receiving it.
- Depending on your location, delivery of your order may take up to 10 business days, however, metro areas usually range between 3 and 6 business days.
- On most occasions Toll IPEC are able to deliver your goods sooner than this estimate. The delivery times provided by Oz Mega Toys are estimates only, Oz Mega Toys will not be held accountable for late deliveries.
To avoid missing out on receiving your delivery the first time, we suggest the following options:
Leave a note on your front door with your name, consignment number and an “Authority to Leave” i.e;
- “leave under the carport”,
- “at front door”,
- “Behind side gate” etc.
Do not leave an “Authority to Leave” unless you are comfortable that it is safe.
- Alternatively if you will not be home on the ETA day but you will be home the day after, you can contact the Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 in advance of your delivery date requesting they hold your package until a suitable day when you will be home to accept delivery.
Drivers are unable to grant specific requests such as "Deliver between 1-2pm".
If a delivery is refused, a redelivery charge may be charged to you.
Check all items have been delivered before signing. DO NOT refuse delivery; the rest of your items will be on its way shortly. If this occurs please call Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 to lodge a case.
Please contact our customer service team should you notice any issues or defects with your product before returning any goods. Products should be returned within 28 days, in original undamaged packaging, with all the parts, accessories and instructions.
OzMegaToys.com.au& our supplier reserves the right to make a 15%restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion.
OzMegaToys.com.au also reserves the right to charge your delivery fee for collecting goods from your premises, including an additional $13 fee for all collections in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order or changed your mind. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We are on call for you 24/7 through our online chat
- Or call us between 9 am and 6 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and our helpful team will answer any questions you might have.
- We provide a 1 stop shop for all your favourite local brand at the best prices on the market and guarantee our price match policy.
- We offer the best price & quality with the best service & pass on our manufacturer’s warranties to you, our valued customer.
- If you would like to know more about us, click here, or click our live chat to speak to someone right now.