The Plum 10ft Space Zone V3 Trampoline is a great way to encourage outdoor play and exercise and helps improve children’s physical development by increasing co-ordination, balance and strength. It is a fantastic trampoline the whole family can enjoy, has a class leading internal jumping area and only takes up a small garden footprint. It is the perfect size for the modern backyard.
Plum stands by each trampoline; our safety focused designs have been tested to simulate over 1,000,000 bounces, far in excess of any safety standard or legislative requirement.
Plum’s patented Springsafe® enclosure design connects to the inside of the jumping mat creating a Springsafe® barrier ensuring that little jumpers who do go off track land on the soft mesh netting rather than the springs or frame.
The foam we use to cover our enclosure poles to protect little jumpers is great for absorbing any off track bouncers. To ensure it stays in great condition we use a high quality PVC fabric that will ensure the foam stays soft and won’t fade or disintegrate for years to come.
Plum uses one of the highest quality polyethylene fibres to ensure that your trampoline will last longer than generic versions and will last in Australian conditions.
Plum’s trampoline frame is made from heavy-duty double galvanised steel, which provides a strong and stable foundation allowing kids of all ages and sizes to get the best possible bounce experience. Every steel component including the frame, legs and enclosure poles has been galvanised inside and out for rust free protection.
Our brackets aren’t light or thin, they are forged from 2.5mm galvanised steel and each bracket weighs 0.5kg on its own. The bracket adds a huge amount of strength and stability to the joints providing critical support to ensure a better, higher, safer bounce.
From a 15kg child to a 100kg man, each bouncer is ensured an awesome bounce that will provide endless hours of fun for all shapes & sizes!
Plum’s extra thick foam pads not only protect the jumper, but also any friends outside of the net. The pads connect over the springs, ensuring that no little fingers get caught.
|ASSEMBLED SIZE||L305 x W305 x H259cm|
|HEIGHT OF FRAME||76cm|
|HEIGHT OF ENCLOSURE||180cm|
|MAX USER WEIGHT||100Kg|
|NUMBER OF SPRINGS||60|
|SAFETY PAD MATERIAL||PVC|
|ENCLOSURE SLEEVE MATERIAL||PVC|
|SELF ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Yes|
|APPROX. ASSEMBLY TIME||2 adults, 2 hours|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||6 years+|
|Outdoor use only. One user at a time, collision hazard. Replace the enclosure net after one year of use. Only for domestic use. Minimum user age 6 years. Maximum user weight 100 kg. We recommend you place the trampoline on a level surface at least 2m from any overhead structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines or electrical wires.|
- Your order is placed within 24 hours of receiving it.
- Depending on your location, delivery of your order may take up to 10 business days, however, metro areas usually range between 3 and 6 business days.
- On most occasions Toll IPEC are able to deliver your goods sooner than this estimate. The delivery times provided by Oz Mega Toys are estimates only, Oz Mega Toys will not be held accountable for late deliveries.
To avoid missing out on receiving your delivery the first time, we suggest the following options:
Leave a note on your front door with your name, consignment number and an “Authority to Leave” i.e;
- “leave under the carport”,
- “at front door”,
- “Behind side gate” etc.
Do not leave an “Authority to Leave” unless you are comfortable that it is safe.
- Alternatively if you will not be home on the ETA day but you will be home the day after, you can contact the Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 in advance of your delivery date requesting they hold your package until a suitable day when you will be home to accept delivery.
Drivers are unable to grant specific requests such as "Deliver between 1-2pm".
If a delivery is refused, a redelivery charge may be charged to you.
Check all items have been delivered before signing. DO NOT refuse delivery; the rest of your items will be on its way shortly. If this occurs please call Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 to lodge a case.
Please contact our customer service team should you notice any issues or defects with your product before returning any goods. Products should be returned within 28 days, in original undamaged packaging, with all the parts, accessories and instructions.
OzMegaToys.com.au& our supplier reserves the right to make a 15%restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion.
OzMegaToys.com.au also reserves the right to charge your delivery fee for collecting goods from your premises, including an additional $13 fee for all collections in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order or changed your mind. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We are on call for you 24/7 through our online chat
- Or call us between 9 am and 6 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and our helpful team will answer any questions you might have.
- We provide a 1 stop shop for all your favourite local brand at the best prices on the market and guarantee our price match policy.
- We offer the best price & quality with the best service & pass on our manufacturer’s warranties to you, our valued customer.
- If you would like to know more about us, click here, or click our live chat to speak to someone right now.