- Changing gears has never been easier, with a simple push of a button, adapt to the terrain in your commute
Braking is an essential component when going for a ride and is paramount for a safe and enjoyable journey whether it be from commuting or simply a scenic ride. That's why our
Trike is fitted with front & rear disc brakes.
- Whether you are commuting to work, going out shopping or simply going for a joy ride, never fret about having space to put your belongings, with a spacious 52 x 35 cm (L x W) rear basket.
- We fine-tune every little detail to make the bike just to make it better.
|Frame||Strong steel 24" Frame with easy low stepover height|
|Handlebars||Alloy adjustable stem with comfortable easy to reach handlebars|
|Derailleur||Shimano 6 Speed rear derailleur and Shimano gear shifters|
|Crankset||Alloy Crank with 36T Steel chainwheel|
|Brakes||Front and rear sure stop disc brakes|
|Saddle||Comfortable padded and spring leather saddle|
|Wheels||Easy rolling 24" x 1.75" Tyres|
|Special Features||Rear Basket|
|Max User Weight*||110kg|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty on frame and fork|
All of our Progear Bicycles come 90% assembled with the remainder of the work very easy, however, if you wish to download the Bicycle Assembly Guide click HERE
How Much is Shipping?
Shipping rates are shown when the product is added to cart and the delivery address is entered.
How Long Does Delivery Take?
Orders placed within 24-48 office hrs.
Thereafter, a maximum 10 working days, but ma be as quick as 2 days.
VIC - 3-5 Working days
MELBOURNE METRO - 1-5 Working days
ACT - 4-9 Working days
NSW - 4-9 Working days
SYDNEY METRO - 2-5 Working days
QLD - 4-6 Working days
SA - 3-5 Working days
TAS - 5-10 Working days
NT - 7-10 Working days
WA - 5-10 Working days
Direct emails to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue and photos of the affected part.
- Lifetime Warranty on all frames
• Lifetime Warranty on all forks
• Manufacturer’s warranty on all non-consumable component,
Applies only to the original owner only.
Consumable parts (including grips, tubes, tyres, cables, brake pads and saddle covering), paint, rust, modifications & neglect are not covered by the warranty.
Contact email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your item, you are entitled to a refund. Conditions for damaged or faulty goods apply.
Change of Mind
7 day money back guarantee if you have a change of mind or are simply unsatisfied with our products, the below must apply.
- 25% restocking fee of the sale price to cover the labour costs of picking/repacking from our supplier
• Original Freight costs are not refundable
• Returned with original packaging.
We are on call for you 24/7 through our online chat
Or call us between 9 am and 6 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and our helpful team will answer any questions you might have.
We provide a 1 stop shop for all your favourite local brand at the best prices on the market and guarantee our price match policy.
We offer the best price & quality with the best service & pass on our manufacturer’s warranties to you, our valued customer.
If you would like to know more about us, click here, or click our live chat to speak to someone right now.