Providing an ideal introduction to outdoor bouncing, the Junior Trampoline has been specifically engineered for young children to be safe and secure as they build confidence on the trampoline.
Peace of mind for parents and hours of jumping joy for little ones!
- Specifically designed for young children, Plum’s range of Junior Trampolines are a safe and secure way for little ones to start their jumping journey
- With a frame height of just 36cm, little ones will easily be able to climb on and off their own trampoline. Taken a tumble? The frame height sits lower to the ground so there’s not so far to fall, helping little ones confidence to grow and grow.
- Smaller springs on the Junior Trampoline range give a safer, more predictable bounce – just enough for little ones to reach for the stars!
- All of Plum’s Junior Trampolines are supplied with an enclosure net, which creates a barrier between bouncers and the floor to catch them if they fall.
- Zips and clips provide extra reassurance, for happy parents too!
- The padded safety pad covers the springs and frame, helping to protect little fingers and toes from the frame and springs. The PVC pads have been weather protected for durability too.
- Each trampoline is designed using strong and durable materials to prevent damage caused by the weather and to offer protection against rust.
|ASSEMBLED SIZE||L82 x W182 x H200cm|
|HEIGHT OF FRAME||52cm|
|HEIGHT OF ENCLOSURE||152cm|
|MAX USER WEIGHT||50Kg|
|NUMBER OF SPRINGS||36|
|SAFETY PAD MATERIAL||PVC|
|ENCLOSURE SLEEVE MATERIAL||PVC|
|SELF ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Yes|
|APPROX. ASSEMBLY TIME||2 adults, 2 hours|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||3 years - 10 years|
|Please allow a 2.50m safety perimeter. Adult supervision required at all times. No more than one person at any one time Minimum user age 3 years, maximum user weight 50kg. Adult assembly required. Only for domestic use. Outdoor use only. Product may vary slightly from image shown|
- Your order is placed within 24 hours of receiving it.
- Depending on your location, delivery of your order may take up to 10 business days, however, metro areas usually range between 3 and 6 business days.
- On most occasions Toll IPEC are able to deliver your goods sooner than this estimate. The delivery times provided by Oz Mega Toys are estimates only, Oz Mega Toys will not be held accountable for late deliveries.
To avoid missing out on receiving your delivery the first time, we suggest the following options:
Leave a note on your front door with your name, consignment number and an “Authority to Leave” i.e;
- “leave under the carport”,
- “at front door”,
- “Behind side gate” etc.
Do not leave an “Authority to Leave” unless you are comfortable that it is safe.
- Alternatively if you will not be home on the ETA day but you will be home the day after, you can contact the Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 in advance of your delivery date requesting they hold your package until a suitable day when you will be home to accept delivery.
Drivers are unable to grant specific requests such as "Deliver between 1-2pm".
If a delivery is refused, a redelivery charge may be charged to you.
Check all items have been delivered before signing. DO NOT refuse delivery; the rest of your items will be on its way shortly. If this occurs please call Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 to lodge a case.
Please contact our customer service team should you notice any issues or defects with your product before returning any goods. Products should be returned within 28 days, in original undamaged packaging, with all the parts, accessories and instructions.
OzMegaToys.com.au & our supplier reserves the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion.
OzMegaToys.com.au also reserves the right to charge your delivery fee for collecting goods from your premises, including an additional $13 fee for all collections in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order or changed your mind. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We are on call for you 24/7 through our online chat
- Or call us between 9 am and 6 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and our helpful team will answer any questions you might have.
- We provide a 1 stop shop for all your favourite local brand at the best prices on the market and guarantee our price match policy.
- We offer the best price & quality with the best service & pass on our manufacturer’s warranties to you, our valued customer.
- If you would like to know more about us, click here, or click our live chat to speak to someone right now.