This little board weighs in at a mere 3.5kg. Some of the features includes a modern Bamboo Surf Style Deck with grip tape allowing riders to carve the streets in the same way a traditional park skateboard would!
- Up to 16km per hour
- Up to 20km travel distance
- Lithium Battery
- 150 minute charge with standard charger or 75 minute charge with fast charger
- Smooth Ramp up speed
- Super Efficient
- Overload protection
- Hub Motor
- Stylish remote
- Max Load: 80kg
All FIIK electric skateboards hold a 12 months manufacturer warranty. This is applicable to electric skateboards/longboards, adults electric ecooters, and other electronic mobile devices by FIIK.
Please ensure that our offices are notified as soon as you become aware of any shortages or defects in the delivery.
Products should be returned within 28 days, in original undamaged packaging, with all the parts, accessories and instructions.
OzMegaToys.com.au also reserves the right to including an additional $13 fee for all collections in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order or changed your mind. Your statutory rights are not affected
YOU ARE COVERED FOR
You item will be repaired or replaced (if repair is not possible) during the stated warranty period if you are the first purchaser/user of the product and it has any of the following manufacturing or design faults under normal use:
- Motor faults
- Boards or Computer Control faults
- Battery faults (SLA or Lithium)
- Truck faults (in case of skateboards)
YOU ARE NOT COVERED FOR
The following cases is not covered under the manufacturer warranty:
- When warranty period is expired
- When warranty or serial label is altered or removed
- When the product or any of its components have been opened, altered or modified by someone other than the manufacturer
- Wear-and-tear damage of vulnerable components such as wheels, tyres, or battery lifespan
- Damage caused by product misuse or abuse like (but not limited to) dropping, collision, jumps, grinding, heavy shaking, abrasion or bad storage
- Damage cause by riding in very rough conditions or on very rough surface
- Damage caused by Water. Most of our item have some level of proofing against dust and wet conditions, but they are NOT water-proof.
- Damage caused by overloading, over the designed maximum load
- Cosmetic damages like (but not limited to) scratches
IN ALL CASES
Whether the problem is covered under warranty or not, please make sure to:
- Keep the purchase proof available and provide it when requested
- Let us know what happened exactly even if it's something you should not do. Please be sure that we are going to help you anyway. Our experts will carefully diagnose the issue and spot it.
- Be aware that it's your responsibility to ship the item to the manufacturer repair centre properly without being damaged during delivery
We understand that it’s like to be young, and young at heart, but we also understand that purchasing large products could lead to some questions, so let us help you through any technical, safety or structural questions you might have. We are on call for you 24/7 through our online chat, or simply give us a call between 9 am and 6 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and out very helpful team members will be happy to assist you in and questions you might have.
We not only provide the best customer service with the answers you need, we also provide a 1 stop shop for all your favourite local brand at the best prices on the market, so much so that we guarantee this with our price match policy. This means that you know you will always be provided the best price for the best quality with the best service. For even further reassurance we, have negotiated with our manufacturers and are able to pass on all according to warranties to you, our valued customer.
Just like you, we too were kids who remember the joys of jumping around on our trampolines, let us help make your loved ones feel the same joy!
If you would like to know more about us, click here, or click our live chat to speak to someone right now.