It comes with these standard safety features - a physical kill switch, a dead-man switch as well as a remote kill switch and the rider's legs and feet are enclosed in full floorboards. For extra safety the speed of this quad can be limited down and released again once the rider gains more confidence and can handle higher speeds. GMX quad bikes are stronger than other comparable brands in the market due to the uniquely made frame which is built thicker to last longer.
|Physical Kill Switch|
|Dead Man Switch|
|Remote Kill Switch|
|Heavy Duty Frame|
|Maximum Speed||60km/hr (depending terrain surface)|
|Seat Height||570 mm|
|Bore x Stroke||52.4 mm x 49.5 mm|
|Compression Ratio||9.1 : 1|
|Front Tyre||Blaze Type 145/70-6(6 inch)|
|Rear Tyre||Blaze Type 145/70-6(6 inch)|
|Tyre Pressure||68.0 ± 0.2 kpa|
|Handlebar||High Bend Mini Bar|
|Handlebar Grips||Soft High Grip Rubber|
|Magneto Type||Electronic Ignition System|
|Ground Clearance||80 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||2.4 L|
|Engine Oil Grade||Non Synthetic 15W/40-SE - 4 Stroke Engine Oil|
|Optimal Engine Oil Level||800 ML|
|Intake / Exhaust||Race Pipe + Performance Steel Muffler|
|Assembly||Products are up to 90% assembled.|
|Engine Model||152 FMH/ 110 cc GMX Series 1 Engine|
|Engine Type||4 Stroke - Single Cylinder - Air Cooled|
|Starting Mode||Electric Start|
|Clutch Type||Heavy Duty Wet Multi Plate|
|Cylinder ratio||107 ML|
|Fuel||Regular Unleaded (92 or higher)|
|Fuel Delivery System||PZ19 Carburetor|
|Drive||428 # 76 Chain|
|Front Brake||Front Drum Brakes|
|Rear Brake||Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes|
|Gearing||14 Tooth Front / 37 Tooth Rear|
|Idle Speed||≤800 ppm|
|Maximum Output||KW / HP : 8HP|
|Maximum Power||5.5 Kw/8000 (r/min)|
|Maximum Torque||7.2 N.m/ 5500 (r/min)|
|Rated Loading Capacity||90 Kgs|
|Rider Capacity||1 Person|
|Product Size||1190 x 760 x 820 mm|
|Packaging Dimensions||1140 x670 x640 mm|
- Your order is placed within 24 hours of receiving it.
- Metro areas usually range between 3 and 6 business days. Rural areas may take up to 10 days.
- Delivery times provided by OzMegaToys are estimates only, OzMegaToys will not be held accountable for late deliveries.
- If you will not be home on the ETA day but you will be home the day after, you can contact the Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 in advance of your delivery date requesting they hold your package until a suitable day when you will be home to accept delivery.
Drivers are unable to grant specific requests such as "Deliver between 1-2pm".
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months from date of purchase. Some parts will have a limited warranty period, please see below. This warranty is a part replacement warranty.
3 Month Parts Replacement Parts
Electrical compenonts, supsenison, drive train and brakes/fittings.
30 Days Parts Replacement Parts
Bearings, tires, tubes, cables, clutches, brake pads, seats
The warranty is a parts replacement warranty and labor is not included, defective parts may need to be sent back for inspection.
This Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever;
- Used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation
- Modified in anyway
- Rented or commercial use.
Always adhere to the maximum load of the product, over loading the product will void the warranty.
How a claim is made
Purchase is required to be submitted via the support center and communication is made through the support center.
- We are on call for you 24/7 through our online chat
- Or call us between 9 am and 6 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and our helpful team will answer any questions you might have.
- We provide a 1 stop shop for all your favourite local brand at the best prices on the market and guarantee our price match policy.
- We offer the best price & quality with the best service & pass on our manufacturer’s warranties to you, our valued customer.
- If you would like to know more about us, click here, or click our live chat to speak to someone right now.