Designed to go the distance, the Fishbone™ EX SUP features a sleek shape and unique patented displacement hull design which cuts through the water, providing optimal speed and tracking performance, and efficiently using your paddling power while out touring or racing. It features a comfortable traction pad, multiple d-rings for gear tie-down, and a central deep fin for enhanced tracking. Simply unfold and inflate and you are ready to hit the water at full speed!
|Ae 1064 Weight||33.5 Lbs. (15.2 Kg)|
|Ae1064 Person/s||1 Or 2|
|Ae1064 Max. Weight||300 Lbs. (136 Kg)|
|Ae1064 Folded Size||22” X 9” X 34”|
- High pressure 6” thick drop-stitch material allows for ultra stiff performance.
- Raised board tip with Patented Displacement Hull Design increases performance.
- Large traction foam area for improved grip and comfort.
- Double layer outer skin for superior durability.
- Durable Single-action Hand Pump with Gauge for high-pressure inflation.
- 5 stainless steel d-rings for gear tie down and leash attachment.
- High quality duffel bag.
- Single-action Pump with Gauge
- Duffle Bag
- Repair Kit
- 3 Tracking Fins – 2 Standard Fins and 1 Deep Fin for enhanced tracking.
- Paddle Sold Separately.
- Your order is placed within 24 hours of receiving it.
- Tracking numbers will be emailed to you once we have processed the order
- Depending on your location, delivery of your order may take up to 10 business days, however, metro areas usually range between 3 and 6 business days.
- We use a number or delivery agents. The delivery times provided by Oz Mega Toys are estimates only, Oz Mega Toys will not be held accountable for late deliveries.
To avoid missing out on receiving your delivery the first time, we suggest the following options:
Leave a note on your front door with your name, consignment number and an “Authority to Leave” i.e;
- “leave under the carport”,
- “at front door”,
- “Behind side gate” etc.
Do not leave an “Authority to Leave” unless you are comfortable that it is safe.
Drivers are unable to grant specific requests such as "Deliver between 1-2pm".
If a delivery is refused, a redelivery charge may be charged to you.
Check all items have been delivered before signing. DO NOT refuse delivery; the rest of your items will be on its way shortly. If this occurs please call Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 to lodge a case.
All Advanced Elements products come with a 1 year warranty – for details on the warranty, please visit www.advancedelements.com/warranty.html
All Friday Harbor products come with a 90 day warranty – for details on the warranty, please visit www.advancedelements.com/warranty.html
Inflatable Kayak or SUP Faulty Upon Delivery
If your inflatable kayak, SUP, paddle or accessory is faulty when it arrives, please use our Contact us page immediately. Please detail exactly what the fault is and we will give you a return code and shipping instructions. In some cases, a replacement may be shipped to you, in some cases the fault may be repaired.
- We are on call for you 24/7 through our online chat
- Or call us between 9 am and 6 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and our helpful team will answer any questions you might have.
- We provide a 1 stop shop for all your favourite local brand at the best prices on the market and guarantee our price match policy.
- We offer the best price & quality with the best service & pass on our manufacturer’s warranties to you, our valued customer.
- If you would like to know more about us, click here, or click our live chat to speak to someone right now.