For gourmet chefs and bakers with flair, Plum’s Cottage Kitchen is the perfect cooking station.
From a fridge-freezer to a range-style oven, the country style kitchen is filled with features for creating mouth-watering morsels.
Plum’s Cottage Kitchen is made from sturdy wood.
It is recommended for aged three years and over.
Active role play becomes interactive with Plum’s Cottage Interactive Kitchen! For creative cooking fun, insert your tablet into the secure compartment and download the Plum Cooking app to turn the screen into a microwave. Select the food type, set the timer and watch as your food cooks (or burns!).
Want to enjoy traditional role play cooking? The wooden play kitchen is still full of features for little chefs to cook up a feast, including realistic hobs, click and turn knobs, turning taps and sink. Children can use the wooden cooking accessories to fry, simmer and stir their food! Turn play interactive by inserting your tablet and downloading Plum’s free cooking app - select the food type, set the timer then watch as the food cooks!
- Includes traditional role play cooking features including hobs, clicking knobs, oven, sink, chalk, clock with movable hands and more.
- Supplied with wooden cooking accessories including frying pan, saucepan and utensils
- Turning taps and sink that can be filled with water then removed to empty
- Ample storage space with shelves and a hideaway top cupboard
- Printed throughout with colourful graphics to inspire imagination
- Made from responsibly sourced timber
- Assembled size: L1.07 x W0.30 x H1.03m
- Supplied flat packed and pre-drilled with step-by-step instructions for easy home assembly
- Recommended age: 3 years+
- Accessory styles may vary
- Product may vary slightly from images shown
|ASSEMBLED SIZE||L101 x W33 x H103cm|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||3 years - 10 years|
|SELF ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Yes|
|APPROX. ASSEMBLY TIME||1 adult, 2 hours|
|Minimum user age 3 years. Not suitable for children under 36 months- small parts - choking hazard. Adult assembly required. Adult supervision recommended at all times. Hemispheric shapes - suffocation hazard.|
- Your order is placed within 24 hours of receiving it.
- Depending on your location, delivery of your order may take up to 10 business days, however, metro areas usually range between 3 and 6 business days.
- On most occasions Toll IPEC are able to deliver your goods sooner than this estimate. The delivery times provided by Oz Mega Toys are estimates only, Oz Mega Toys will not be held accountable for late deliveries.
To avoid missing out on receiving your delivery the first time, we suggest the following options:
Leave a note on your front door with your name, consignment number and an “Authority to Leave” i.e;
- “leave under the carport”,
- “at front door”,
- “Behind side gate” etc.
Do not leave an “Authority to Leave” unless you are comfortable that it is safe.
- Alternatively if you will not be home on the ETA day but you will be home the day after, you can contact the Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 in advance of your delivery date requesting they hold your package until a suitable day when you will be home to accept delivery.
Drivers are unable to grant specific requests such as "Deliver between 1-2pm".
If a delivery is refused, a redelivery charge may be charged to you.
Check all items have been delivered before signing. DO NOT refuse delivery; the rest of your items will be on its way shortly. If this occurs please call Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 to lodge a case.
Please contact our customer service team should you notice any issues or defects with your product before returning any goods. Products should be returned within 28 days, in original undamaged packaging, with all the parts, accessories and instructions.
OzMegaToys.com.au & our supplier reserves the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion.
OzMegaToys.com.au also reserves the right to charge your delivery fee for collecting goods from your premises, including an additional $13 fee for all collections in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order or changed your mind. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We are on call for you 24/7 through our online chat
- Or call us between 9 am and 6 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and our helpful team will answer any questions you might have.
- We provide a 1 stop shop for all your favourite local brand at the best prices on the market and guarantee our price match policy.
- We offer the best price & quality with the best service & pass on our manufacturer’s warranties to you, our valued customer.
- If you would like to know more about us, click here, or click our live chat to speak to someone right now.