The GoSkitz electric scooter, designed for ages 7yrs and up, with a full sized deck and frame.The super quiet belt-driven motor powers riders at speeds upto 16 km/hr.
|Handlebar||Height 90cm (from the ground), Width 46cm (from end to end)|
|Deck||Length 55cm, Width 15cm (usable width), Height 15cm (from the ground)|
|Wheels||Diameter 14cm, Total Length 80cm|
|Battery||Lead Acid Battery 12V4.5Ah|
|Charge Time||3-4 Hours|
|Frame material||Solid Steel Construction Frame, Forks and Handlebars|
|Front Tyre||140 PU|
|Ground Clearance||8cm (appox)|
|Rear Tyre||145/88 PU|
|Start Model||Belt Driven|
|Suitable Age||7 Years +|
|Product Size||76 x 20 x 89cm (L x W x H)|
- Your order is placed within 24 hours of receiving it.
- Metro areas usually range between 3 and 6 business days. In some cases, rural areas may take up to 10 days to deliver to.
- On most occasions Toll IPEC and AusPost are able to deliver your goods sooner than this estimate. The delivery times provided by Oz Mega Toys are estimates only, Oz Mega Toys will not be held accountable for late deliveries.
To avoid missing out on receiving your delivery the first time, we suggest the following options:
Leave a note on your front door with your name, consignment number and an “Authority to Leave” i.e;
- “leave under the carport”,
- “at front door”,
- “Behind side gate” etc.
Do not leave an “Authority to Leave” unless you are comfortable that it is safe.
- Alternatively if you will not be home on the ETA day but you will be home the day after, you can contact the Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 in advance of your delivery date requesting they hold your package until a suitable day when you will be home to accept delivery.
Drivers are unable to grant specific requests such as "Deliver between 1-2pm".
If a delivery is refused, a redelivery charge may be charged to you.
Check all items have been delivered before signing. DO NOT refuse delivery; the rest of your items will be on its way shortly. If this occurs please call Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 to lodge a case.
Our Go Skitz products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
As OzMegaToys.com is an e-retailer, in addition to any other guarantee or warranty implied by law, Go Skitz (Go Easy Australia Pty Ltd) warrants that Go Skitz products will be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase (“Warranty”). Some parts have a limited warranty period see below of which OzMegaToys will not be held liable for.
3 Month Parts Replacement Warranty
Electrical components, Tubes, Tires, Chain, Belts
30 Days Parts Replacement Warranty
This Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear parts or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper use, assembly, maintenance or storage of Go Skitz Products.
How a claim is made
When making a claim, you will need to provide proof of purchase, condition photos of the item. This information is required to be submitted via the support center and communication is made through the support center. When the claim is created, the customer will receive the claim number and the customer support team should reply within 48 hours.
- We are on call for you 24/7 through our online chat
- Or call us between 9 am and 6 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and our helpful team will answer any questions you might have.
- We provide a 1 stop shop for all your favourite local brand at the best prices on the market and guarantee our price match policy.
- We offer the best price & quality with the best service & pass on our manufacturer’s warranties to you, our valued customer.
- If you would like to know more about us, click here, or click our live chat to speak to someone right now.