The AirFusion™ Elite is the natural evolution of our award winning AirFusion™ Kayak. Designed to rival the performance and speed of skin-on-frame kayaks while simplifying the setup procedure, the AirFusion™ Elite has an even more streamlined setup than its predecessor. Its unique design is a fusion of aluminum alloy frame poles and pressurized air tubes which result in a high performance frame system. Other advancements include a wider beam of 28” which makes the AirFusion™ Elite roomier, more stable in rough conditions, and gives it more storage capacity by providing a rear access hatch for easy access to under deck items. At 13’ long, with a narrow beam, the AirFusion ™ Elite maintains the AirFusion’s status as a quick and nimble kayak that tracks like a rigid hard-shell.
|Weight||32 Lbs. (14.5 Kg)|
|Max. Weight||235 Lbs. (106 Kg)|
|Folded Size||35" X 21" X 9"|
Performance: Aluminum frame, and high pressure air chambers provide a hull speed comparable to a hard-shell.
Quick Set Up: Compared to Frame and Skin Kayaks, high pressure air chambers reduce frame parts for faster set-up time.
Durable: Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin material for extreme puncture resistance.
Style: This narrow beam design paddles like a rigid hard-shell kayak.
Portability: No roof rack needed! Pack in the trunk of your car or fly it to remote destinations.
- Bungee deck lacing
- Hybrid Aluminum Frame and High Pressure Air Chamber Design
- Inflatable Coaming for spray skirt attachment
- D-ring gear tie downs
- Roll-top rear storage access hatch
- Rubber molded handles
- Optional fixed skeg
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seat
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- Your order is placed within 24 hours of receiving it.
- Tracking numbers will be emailed to you once we have processed the order
- Depending on your location, delivery of your order may take up to 10 business days, however, metro areas usually range between 3 and 6 business days.
- We use a number or delivery agents. The delivery times provided by Oz Mega Toys are estimates only, Oz Mega Toys will not be held accountable for late deliveries.
To avoid missing out on receiving your delivery the first time, we suggest the following options:
Leave a note on your front door with your name, consignment number and an “Authority to Leave” i.e;
- “leave under the carport”,
- “at front door”,
- “Behind side gate” etc.
Do not leave an “Authority to Leave” unless you are comfortable that it is safe.
Drivers are unable to grant specific requests such as "Deliver between 1-2pm".
If a delivery is refused, a redelivery charge may be charged to you.
Check all items have been delivered before signing. DO NOT refuse delivery; the rest of your items will be on its way shortly. If this occurs please call Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 to lodge a case.
All Advanced Elements products come with a 1 year warranty – for details on the warranty, please visit www.advancedelements.com/warranty.html
All Friday Harbor products come with a 90 day warranty – for details on the warranty, please visit www.advancedelements.com/warranty.html
Inflatable Kayak or SUP Faulty Upon Delivery
If your inflatable kayak, SUP, paddle or accessory is faulty when it arrives, please use our Contact us page immediately. Please detail exactly what the fault is and we will give you a return code and shipping instructions. In some cases, a replacement may be shipped to you, in some cases the fault may be repaired.
- We are on call for you 24/7 through our online chat
- Or call us between 9 am and 6 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and our helpful team will answer any questions you might have.
- We provide a 1 stop shop for all your favourite local brand at the best prices on the market and guarantee our price match policy.
- We offer the best price & quality with the best service & pass on our manufacturer’s warranties to you, our valued customer.
- If you would like to know more about us, click here, or click our live chat to speak to someone right now.