The AdvancedFrame® is a hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. Utilizing built-in aluminum ribs in the bow and stern, it slices through water like a knife and rivals the trackability of hard-shell kayaks. The stern acts as a skeg, increasing the tracking performance. It uses extremely durable materials in a 3-layer construction and features many high-end components. There is plenty of on-board storage room for extended trips. It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along on a weekend adventure.
|Weight||36 Lbs. (16 Kg)|
|Max. Weight||300 Lbs. (136 Kg)|
|Folded Size||30″ X 17″ X 10″|
Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
Durable: 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat.
Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
Style: Looks and paddles similar to a rigid hard-shell kayak with the portability of an inflatable.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt
- Durable double coated Rip Stop fabric
- Bungee deck lacing
- Molded rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seam
- Hard edge bow/stern
- Storage compartment
- Welded seams
- Neoprene paddle guard
- Adjustable back support
- D-ring tie down
- Skeg tracking fin
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seat
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- Your order is placed within 24 hours of receiving it.
- Tracking numbers will be emailed to you once we have processed the order
- Depending on your location, delivery of your order may take up to 10 business days, however, metro areas usually range between 3 and 6 business days.
- We use a number or delivery agents. The delivery times provided by Oz Mega Toys are estimates only, Oz Mega Toys will not be held accountable for late deliveries.
To avoid missing out on receiving your delivery the first time, we suggest the following options:
Leave a note on your front door with your name, consignment number and an “Authority to Leave” i.e;
- “leave under the carport”,
- “at front door”,
- “Behind side gate” etc.
Do not leave an “Authority to Leave” unless you are comfortable that it is safe.
Drivers are unable to grant specific requests such as "Deliver between 1-2pm".
If a delivery is refused, a redelivery charge may be charged to you.
Check all items have been delivered before signing. DO NOT refuse delivery; the rest of your items will be on its way shortly. If this occurs please call Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 to lodge a case.
All Advanced Elements products come with a 1 year warranty – for details on the warranty, please visit www.advancedelements.com/warranty.html
All Friday Harbor products come with a 90 day warranty – for details on the warranty, please visit www.advancedelements.com/warranty.html
Inflatable Kayak or SUP Faulty Upon Delivery
If your inflatable kayak, SUP, paddle or accessory is faulty when it arrives, please use our Contact us page immediately. Please detail exactly what the fault is and we will give you a return code and shipping instructions. In some cases, a replacement may be shipped to you, in some cases the fault may be repaired.
- We are on call for you 24/7 through our online chat
- Or call us between 9 am and 6 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and our helpful team will answer any questions you might have.
- We provide a 1 stop shop for all your favourite local brand at the best prices on the market and guarantee our price match policy.
- We offer the best price & quality with the best service & pass on our manufacturer’s warranties to you, our valued customer.
- If you would like to know more about us, click here, or click our live chat to speak to someone right now.