The AdvancedFrame Convertible is a fifteen foot kayak that can be paddled solo or tandem. With an open deck design, you can easily enter and exit the boat or utilize the optional single or double decks to convert your AdvancedFrame Convertible from an open deck to a closed deck kayak in a matter of seconds. The design of this kayak combines our rigid bow and stern rib-frame design with the versatility of tandem or solo seating positions and interchangeable decks.
|Weight||52 Lbs. (23.5 Kg)|
|Person/s||1 Or 2|
|Max. Weight||550 Lbs. (249 Kg)|
|Folded Size||35″ X 21″ X 12″|
Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
Durable: 3 Layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seats.
Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seats provides comfort for hours of paddling.
Versatile: 3 Seat locations allow for paddling solo or tandem.
OPTIONAL DECK with Honey Comb Rip Stop Fabric
Attach the optional Single Deck or Double Deck kit (sold separately) to create a closed deck kayak with the option for using a spray skirt.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- 2 Adjustable padded back supports
- D-ring tie downs
- Molded low-profile rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seams
- Durable double-coated fabric
- Paddle holders
- Skeg tracking fin
- 6 Chambers
- Deck lacing for quick access to gear
- Rip-stop fabric
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- 2 Folding Seats
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- Your order is placed within 24 hours of receiving it.
- Tracking numbers will be emailed to you once we have processed the order
- Depending on your location, delivery of your order may take up to 10 business days, however, metro areas usually range between 3 and 6 business days.
- We use a number or delivery agents. The delivery times provided by Oz Mega Toys are estimates only, Oz Mega Toys will not be held accountable for late deliveries.
To avoid missing out on receiving your delivery the first time, we suggest the following options:
Leave a note on your front door with your name, consignment number and an “Authority to Leave” i.e;
- “leave under the carport”,
- “at front door”,
- “Behind side gate” etc.
Do not leave an “Authority to Leave” unless you are comfortable that it is safe.
Drivers are unable to grant specific requests such as "Deliver between 1-2pm".
If a delivery is refused, a redelivery charge may be charged to you.
Check all items have been delivered before signing. DO NOT refuse delivery; the rest of your items will be on its way shortly. If this occurs please call Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 to lodge a case.
All Advanced Elements products come with a 1 year warranty – for details on the warranty, please visit www.advancedelements.com/warranty.html
All Friday Harbor products come with a 90 day warranty – for details on the warranty, please visit www.advancedelements.com/warranty.html
Inflatable Kayak or SUP Faulty Upon Delivery
If your inflatable kayak, SUP, paddle or accessory is faulty when it arrives, please use our Contact us page immediately. Please detail exactly what the fault is and we will give you a return code and shipping instructions. In some cases, a replacement may be shipped to you, in some cases the fault may be repaired.
- We are on call for you 24/7 through our online chat
- Or call us between 9 am and 6 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and our helpful team will answer any questions you might have.
- We provide a 1 stop shop for all your favourite local brand at the best prices on the market and guarantee our price match policy.
- We offer the best price & quality with the best service & pass on our manufacturer’s warranties to you, our valued customer.
- If you would like to know more about us, click here, or click our live chat to speak to someone right now.