Specifically designed with little bouncers in mind, Plum’s Junior Jumper Trampoline uses Springsafe technology and a lower height frame to keep children safe as their confidence grows and they learn to trampoline.
Plum’s unique enclosure design has a base footprint of a 7ft trampoline but a large internal jumping area of an 8ft size trampoline. The enclosure is also secured with strong fibreglass poles, running around the top of the enclosure net highlighting a neat, sophisticated finish.
A lower height frame design makes it easier for young kids to get in and out of and with the reduced height between the trampoline and the ground it significantly reduces the risk of falling or serious injury. Every steel component including the frame, legs and enclosure poles are galvanised inside and out for rust free protection, meaning your family will have years of fun.
The Plum 7ft Junior Jumper trampoline comes with 36, high quality zinc coated springs which not only ensure a class leading bounce, but are designed to last.
The plastic leg covers add another element of enjoyment and unique design allowing kids to have a bright multi-coloured trampoline.
- Supplied with spring loading tool for easy assembly
- Supplied flat packed with easy assembly instructions
- Recommended age: 3 to 10 years
- Max user weight: 50kgs
- Assembled size: L2.10 x W2.10 x H2.00m
- Please allow a 2.50m safety perimeter
- Adult supervision required at all times
- No more than one person at any one time
- Minimum user age 3 years, maximum user weight 50kg
- Adult assembly required
- Only for outdoor domestic use
|ASSEMBLED SIZE||L210 x W210 x H200cm|
|HEIGHT OF FRAME||40cm|
|HEIGHT OF ENCLOSURE||152cm|
|MAX USER WEIGHT||50Kg|
|NUMBER OF SPRINGS||36|
|SAFETY PAD MATERIAL||PVC|
|SELF ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Yes|
|APPROX. ASSEMBLY TIME||2 adults, 2 hours|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||3 years - 10 years|
|Only for domestic use. Minimum user age 3 years. Maximum user weight 50 kg. We recommend you place the trampoline on a level surface at least 2m from any overhead structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines or electrical wires.|
- Your order is placed within 24 hours of receiving it.
- Depending on your location, delivery of your order may take up to 10 business days, however, metro areas usually range between 3 and 6 business days.
- On most occasions Toll IPEC are able to deliver your goods sooner than this estimate. The delivery times provided by Oz Mega Toys are estimates only, Oz Mega Toys will not be held accountable for late deliveries.
To avoid missing out on receiving your delivery the first time, we suggest the following options:
Leave a note on your front door with your name, consignment number and an “Authority to Leave” i.e;
- “leave under the carport”,
- “at front door”,
- “Behind side gate” etc.
Do not leave an “Authority to Leave” unless you are comfortable that it is safe.
- Alternatively if you will not be home on the ETA day but you will be home the day after, you can contact the Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 in advance of your delivery date requesting they hold your package until a suitable day when you will be home to accept delivery.
Drivers are unable to grant specific requests such as "Deliver between 1-2pm".
If a delivery is refused, a redelivery charge may be charged to you.
Check all items have been delivered before signing. DO NOT refuse delivery; the rest of your items will be on its way shortly. If this occurs please call Toll IPEC customer service team on 1300 865 547 to lodge a case.
Please contact our customer service team should you notice any issues or defects with your product before returning any goods. Products should be returned within 28 days, in original undamaged packaging, with all the parts, accessories and instructions.
OzMegaToys.com.au & our supplier reserves the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion.
OzMegaToys.com.au also reserves the right to charge your delivery fee for collecting goods from your premises, including an additional $13 fee for all collections in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order or changed your mind. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We are on call for you 24/7 through our online chat
- Or call us between 9 am and 6 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time and our helpful team will answer any questions you might have.
- We provide a 1 stop shop for all your favourite local brand at the best prices on the market and guarantee our price match policy.
- We offer the best price & quality with the best service & pass on our manufacturer’s warranties to you, our valued customer.
- If you would like to know more about us, click here, or click our live chat to speak to someone right now.